Saturday, November 24, 2012

Le Google Chromebook

This break has been absolutely lovely. I've had little school work, no stressful studying, and I've gotten to see a lot of my friends from High School. The only source of mild discontent would by my inability to get my hands on a Google Chromebook. I do a lot of walking on Campus, especially between the dorms/dining halls and the lab which is 1.2miles round trip that I make quite often. It's not particularly hard to do unless you have your stupidly heavy laptop strapped to your back along with books and other fun heavy stuff. 

Of course this is me giving myself to buy a less than 2.5 lb(1.1kg) Chromebook, which I've wanted for quite a while now. I actually said I would buy myself one if I got the lab job, but I instead bought a Nexus 7 because I just couldn't justify getting the older, more expensive Chromebook. Now that they are at a reasonable price it seems as though everyone had the same inhibitions as I did, as they are now flying off of the shelves. They are sold out in the closest 8 BestBuy stores, the BestBuy website, Amazon, and even the Google Play Store. I will give up my hunt for the Chromebook for the next 2 weeks as the semester is coming to an end. I have a week of classes and then finals (yay!), abd hopefully they will be back in stock in time for me to relax my post-finals brain with a new toy. 


<--- I want it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment