Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A Little Bit of a Change and a lot of Science



I've decided that I'm going to start moving this blog in a less personal direction and start covering events in the news that relate to... well... girls, cars, and science. Mostly science, but the other 2 will of course be included. I still planning on doing My Life of Science Part 2, however, a few months ago, I took a big step and I feel as though it wouldn't be right to write Part 2 without more experience. That big step?


The Big Step- Yes, it does need its own title. 

In early August, I got my first lab job at an Immunology lab at Georgia State University. It is a very exciting time for me and as I said earlier, this experience is something that I think is essential to describe in Part 2 along with my internship from last year. This means that My Life of Sciences Part 2 will be a ways off.

This is the real post promising to post more from now on. I've included a bit into my schedule and I will start posting on Tuesday, Thursdays, and Saturdays. 

Thank you for your support and I will try my best to deliver. 

No comments:

Post a Comment