Thursday, October 25, 2012

Saved by the System

You know that awkward moment when you accidentally transfer your Western gel to a piece of filter paper as opposed to the nitrocellulose? Yeah, I experienced that today of all days, which happened to be the day of a demo that we were having for a new type of Western reader.



 <-- Not Mine


The good news is, due to poor package handling on the part of a packaging/mailing service that I will not name, the demo did not happen. Apparently the reader was not only broken a few days earlier by said service, but did not arrive at the supposed destination today. How they broke equipment in specialized packaging that was meant to be able to drop 4 feet and survive and labeled fragile, I do not know. With that said, I do not really care, I just thank the universe for doing me a favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment