Thursday, October 25, 2012

I lied...again

This is a picture from the lab building. I was walking in the other day to print something and this just struck me. In all honesty, this was the first sunrise I've ever watched. I've seen them, but I've never just sat there and looked at one and even though some of the city was in the way, it was still a beautiful experience. I also feel as though it is representative of what I've been feeling for the last few days. I've been feeling better about the position that I'm in as far as life goes. I'm 17 in a great lab with great people and I'm learning A LOT.

I've also been looking for a good format for this blog, but I haven't really been comfortable with anything that I've tried so far, but I've been inspired by The Sugar Scientist (a blog) to start chronicling my undergraduate life and the problems that I've been having and just my thoughts. I think this one will actually work out, but we'll have to see how it goes. I'm excited for this and I hope you all are as well. I will post regularly, but on no schedule, contrary to what I said in the last post. Cheers!

1 comment: